CBN Does Not Charge Any Fee on COVID-19 Loan Applications: The Apex bank, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has issued a disclaimer notice to the general public especially applicants willing to apply for its N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan – www.nmfb.com.ng to stay off fraudsters claiming that the applicants are to pay certain amount of money in order to be issued their loans.
Before you continue, Mediangr.com.ng published an article on How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan and NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support.
The attention of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has again been drawn to false reports in the social media circles that loan seekers and owners of small-scale businesses who apply for loans provided to cushion the effects of COVID-19 are required to pay a certain amount as application processing fee.
For the avoidance of doubt, there are clearly spelt out procedures for accessing the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) stimulus package to support households and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, which are disbursed through the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB).
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
Members of the public, particularly households and owners of small-scale businesses, are therefore advised to disregard any message requiring them to pay any amount to process their applications.
Prospective applicants are advised to approach NIRSAL Microfinance Bank or the CBN branch nearest to them for clarification on the procedure for accessing any of the CBN-related loans. Any observed irregularities should be reported to the Consumer Protection Department of the CBN via [email protected].ng or call 07002255226. Isaac Okorafor, Director, Corporate Communications.
If you want to receive regular updates on Npower June Stipends, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated.
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- School Reopening: Proprietor Urges FG to Reopen Schools for SS3 Students