New AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal – agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng: Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) opens an improved and more customer-friendly AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal via https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
The following are what to expect from the agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng portal:
- Users can track their applications
- Feedback at every level
- Migration of all existing Applications to the new portal and much more
The Agric, Small, and medium enterprise scheme (AGSMEIS) is an initiative from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for SMEs to access up to N10M at 9% per annum.
The New AGSMEIS application portal link is https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
With the CBN AGSMEIS Loan, you can access up to N10M at 5% per year from the Agric, Small and medium enterprise scheme (AGSMEIS), an initiative from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN); this is without collateral.
RELATED: How To Apply CBN MSMEDF Loan
What is Agric Small and Medium Enterprise Scheme (AGSMEIS)?
AGSMEIS is an initiative of the Bankers’ Committee in a bid to support and complement the Federal Governments’ efforts at promoting Agri-businesses/Small and Medium Enterprises as a vehicle for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
AGSMEIS is a voluntary initiative of the Bankers’ Committee approved at its 331st meeting held on 9th February, 2017. The Scheme requires all banks in Nigeria to set aside 5% of their profit after tax (PAT) annually.
The initiative is to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of Agricultural Businesses, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2021 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FAAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- NDA Application Form 2021 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Registration Portal 2021/2022 UTME/DE Fees and Schedule
How To Apply For CBN AGSMEIS Loan Without Collateral.
Step 1 : Get Trained
- Visit the AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal to apply via https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
- Attend a one week compulsory training at a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI). You can check the list of CBN EDC Centres in Nigeria.
Step 2 : Apply For Loan
- The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) guides and assists you in getting all necessary documents required to secure the loan. Download the agsmeis loan application form pdf. Note that, you can get the current application form from the CBN EDC that trained you.
Step 3 : Receive Funds
- Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates are given feedback.
Step 4 : Get Business Support Services
- The Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement business plan and provide business support services commercially.
Step 5 : Make Sales
- Sell products and services to pay back loan and make profit.
Step 6 : Repay Loan
- Run your business, keep proper records, monitor sales and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan.