Nigeria National Social Housing Programme – www.nshp.gov.ng: National Social Housing Programme: You are invited to register your interest as all is now set for the construction of 300,000 Housing Units for Nigerians through the National Social Housing Programme (NSHP). The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) is the housing component of the President Muhammadu Buhari Economic Sustainability Plan to deliver affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) will allow you own a home, as an individual or part of a cooperative with as low as ₦2,000,000 only. With the NSHP, you can become a homeowner in any part of Nigeria easily! Beta house, beta life for everybody!
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
What to Know about the National Social Housing Programme
- The National Social Housing Programme portal nshp.gov.ng is designed to help with the registration for the 300,000 Housing Units.
- N200 billion reported to already have been approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as mortgage finance facility to the Family Homes Fund Limited (FHFL), targeted at low-income earners.
- Approval of this fund will fast track the construction of the 300,000 homes in the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory
- The project should create up to 1.8 million jobs in the Construction Value Chain for Nigerians.
- Allocation as well as the list of beneficiaries for the specific location will be compiled from expression of interest at the designated portal.
The NSHP Categories
Here are some of the offers we would be making available for aspiring home owners throughout Nigeria.
- 2-Rooms (1 Bedroom House) for ₦2,000,000
- 3-Rooms (2 Bedroom House) for ₦2,750,000
- 4-Rooms (3 Bedroom House) for ₦3,500,000
Easy payment options with the lowest interest rates nationwide.
Who is Eligible for Nigeria National Social Housing Programme – www.nshp.gov.ng?
To be eligible to own a home through the National Social Housing Programme, you must fulfil the following criteria when the applications are open:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have a valid national identity card.
- You must then complete your profile by submitting your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for), etc.
- Show a reliable income
How to Apply for Nigeria National Social Housing Programme – www.nshp.gov.ng
We have put in place a seamless process in three simple steps
Step 1: Apply
visit the NSHP portal at https://nshp.gov.ng/ to apply
Step 2: Qualify
You will qualify based on eligibility criteria
Step 3: Own
Once qualified you are allocated a home
How long will it take for me to get an allocation?
Once the land/location as well as the list of beneficiaries for the specific location have been finalized, arrangements for allocation in that location can begin.