James Cook University Scholarships and Financial Aid 2021/2022: James Cook University (JCU) in Australia if offering a number of part-fee and full-fee scholarships to international students wishing to enroll to study in Australia but lacks the financial capability.
In partnership with JCU, some countries offer financial aid programs to students studying abroad. Most financial aid is in the form of a loan that must be repaid upon completion of the study period.
- Khazar University Excellence and Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Federal College of Education Yola Admission List 2020/2021
- FUTO 3rd Supplementary Admission Form 2021 | Change of Course
- Nasarawa State Poly Pre-ND/IJMB Admission List 2020/2021
- Nasarawa State Poly HND Admission List 2020/2021
- EKSCAT Isan-Ekiti Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- EKSU Sandwich Admission Form 2021 Contact Session
- Npower NASIMS Latest News Batch C Update for June 2021
James Cook University Scholarships | Internal Funding for International Students
1. JCU International Excellence Scholarship: For eligible students from the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Europe. The JCU International Excellence Scholarship provides a significant tuition fee reduction throughout the entire duration of approved full degree study programs, provided recipients maintain a strong GPA each semester.
2. JCU International Student Merit Stipend: For eligible students from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East. The JCU International Student Merit Stipend provides monthly payments of A$700 to assist with expenses throughout the duration of study at JCU, providing a strong GPA is maintained.
3. JCU College Pathways Scholarship: Available for international students enrolling into the Diploma of Engineering, Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway), Diploma of Science, and Diploma of Technology. The JCU College Pathways Scholarships provide a 25% reduction in tuition fees.
4. JCU College Progression Scholarship: Students who transition from JCU College Diplomas to JCU Bachelor’s degrees, after completing the JCU College Diploma with a GPA of 4.5 or greater.
5. JCU Research Scholarships: JCU offers highly competitive scholarships to students commencing research degrees at Master or Doctoral level. Students must be accepted for a place in a research degree program to be considered for scholarship support.
- The following countries have financial aid programs where JCU is registered to administer on your behalf. For more information please click on the respective country links; Canada, Europe and USA.
- If your country is not listed here, we encourage you to explore financial aid options directly within your home country.
How to Apply for JCU Scholarships and Financial Aids.
To be awarded the James Cook University Scholarships, you need to start with applying to JCU for study placement.
Some scholarships will be awarded on automatic basis while some requires that students indicate interest.
Application Deadline: Varies