FUTO 3rd Supplementary Admission Form 2021 | Change of Course: Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO 3rd supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose names are not yet admitted) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to the FUTO Merit Admission List and FUTO supplementary admission list, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
Candidates who were involved in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post UTME screening exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180 are to note that the online registration for the 2020/2021 3rd Supplementary Admissions exercise commenced on Thursday, June 3, 2021.
Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the O’Level.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated as follows:
- Multiply the JAMB Score by 0.15.
- Multiply the Post-UTME Score by 0.1
- Add the outcome together.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score *0.15) + (Post-UTME Score*0.1)
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM & any two of BIO/AGR, MTH, PHY||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||“||45||45|
|b||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY (CST)||“||45||45|
|c||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|d||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||“||45||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (SLIT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||“||50||50|
|b||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||“||50||50|
|3||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
Please, note as follows:
- Candidates who registered for the 1st and 2nd FUTO supplementary admissions Exercises but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (
N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
- For Logistics and Transport Technology (LTT), candidates must have (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and either Economics or Geography.
- For Supply Chain Management (SCM), candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of: Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/ Geography
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission
Registration commences on Thursday, June 3, 2021 and closes on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
The closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is May 24th, 2021.
For support, contact: