National Tsing Hua University International Student Scholarships 2021: Are you in search for financial support towards your academic development? Here is an opportunity for you by applying for National Tsing Hua University International Student Scholarship for 2021-2022 academic session.
This scholarships is awarded to masters and doctoral students wish to study a program at the University. Scholarships are renewed every year, based on merit. The applicant should re-apply each year.
Scholarships are renewed every year, based on merit. The applicant should re-apply each year. Doctoral students will receives NTD 20,000~40,000 per month, while undergraduate and masters receives NTD 60,000 per year with Tuition and Credit fee waived. Scholarships are renewed every year, based on merit.
International students are eligible to apply for the scholarships or financial support. Scholarships may come from different sources, such as NTHU, government institutions, and private organizations. Please follow the steps and processes required for a particular scholarship program.
Interested applicants for National Tsing Hua University International Student Scholarships, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be international student.
- All individuals of foreign nationality, who never had a R.O.C. citizenship and do not possess an overseas Chinese student status at the time of their application, are qualified to apply for admission to National Tsing Hua University as an international student.
- An individual who is also a national of the R.O.C. but does not currently hold and has never held a household registration in Taiwan.
- An individual who, at the time of application, has had their R.O.C. citizenship annulled by the Ministry of the Interior for no less than 8 years.
- Individuals applying under the terms of these two exceptions must have not studied in Taiwan under the status of an Overseas Chinese Students, nor received placement permission through the University Entrance Committee for Overseas Chinese Students.
- Applicants, concurrently holding a permanent residence status in Hong Kong, Macao, having no history of a household registration record in Taiwan and, at the time of application, have resided in Hong Kong, Macao, or another foreign country for no less than 6 years, are also qualified to apply for admission as an international student.
1. Application eligibility is based on the Ministry of Education (MOE) Regulations -Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan. If the MOE Regulations are revised, the most recent MOE Regulations shall be enforced. For the latest information regarding the MOE Regulations, please visit MOE website at http://english.moe.gov.tw/
2. International students who are approved for initial household registration, resident registration, naturalization or restoration of their ROC citizenship while studying in Taiwan will lose their international student status and shall withdraw from the university.
3. International students who withdraw from the university due to misconduct, poor academic performance or a conviction under the Criminal Code are not eligible for re-application.
4. Violation of any of the Ministry of Education’s regulations will result in immediate cancellation of the applicant’s admission status or the removal of the applicant’s status as NTHU registered student. No academic certificate will be given.
The following are the benefits for National Tsing Hua University International Student Scholarships,
- Doctoral students: NTD 20,000~40,000 per month.
- Master students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Bachelor students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Tuition and Credit fee waived
- Scholarships are renewed every year, based on merit.
- The applicant should re-apply each year
How to Apply for National Tsing Hua University International Student Scholarships 2021.
To be considered for National Tsing Hua University International Student Scholarships, Applicants are required to take admission in Undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at the University, thereafter proceed to apply through online application.
Application Deadline: August 1 – September 30, 2021