University of Western Australia Scholarships 2021-2022: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified international students as University of Western Australia is offering scholarships to high-achieving students across the globe who wish to study in the University.
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, international students who apply for particular courses at the University. Students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses.
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
If you’re looking to study in Australia in 2022, undergraduate students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses or AUD$36,000 over 3 years; postgraduate students can receive up to AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
- CEGA Non-Resident Fellowship 2021 for Young African Social Scientists
- University of Bath Global Leaders Scholarships 2021/2022
- Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society/Landhaus Fellowship
- Picard Mid-year CBT Contest 2021 – Up to N200,000 Cash
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Session
- Npower Fingerprint Enrollment & Verification Status Portal 2021
- Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2021
- Izmir University of Economics International Student Scholarship 2021
- Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab PhD Scholarships 2021/2022
- University of Ibadan (UI) Course Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- LASU Course Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship 2021
- Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng | NPVN Dashboard
- American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships 2021
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022
- Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships for Short Courses 2021/2022
- Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022
University of Western Australia Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for University of Western Australia Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students 2021-2022
- Applicants must be international student.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed below.
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
Eligible countries: Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, Zimbabwe Chinese Citizen, Mauritius, South Africa Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Phillipines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
Successful applicants for University of Western Australia Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students will receive;
- Scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years
- AUD$36,000 over 3 years
- AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
How to Apply for University of Western Australia Scholarships.
Interested and eligible candidates for University of Western Australia Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students are required to received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
As an international student, you can use an official UWA representative to help you study with the University. We have more than 200 education agreements covering agents in more than 900 locations worldwide.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021