Full-tuition SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship 2021: Seoul National University of Science & Technology SEOULTECH is delighted to offer its Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship to outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
International Scholarships for outstanding Students is based on the candidates’ academic achievements. Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application. If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
- List of FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022
- UNILORIN Postgraduate Exam Date for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Postgraduate Academic Calendar 2019/2020 | REVISED
- TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship for Scientists 2021/2022
- Jiangsu University(jsu) Presidential Scholarships for New Students 2021
- French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Programme 2022/2023
- AAI One World Scholarship 2021 for Postgraduate Students
- Cambridge-Africa ALBORADA Research Fund 2021 for Post-Doctoral Researchers
- International Breweries Kickstart Programme for Entrepreneurs 2021
- Nigerian Academy of Science (NAS) Gold Medal Prize 2021
- Institute for Basic Science Young Scientist Fellowship for Study in Korea
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for Full-tuition SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship in South Korea 2021, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must complete 6 credits at least with C grades or above.
- International Scholarships for Outstanding Students.
- GPA 3.5 or above.
- Scholarships for 1 additional semester in Master’s program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Scholarships for 2 additional semesters in PhD program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
You May Also Apply: NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
How to Apply for Full-tuition SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship in South Korea 2021.
Interested applicants for Full-tuition SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship in South Korea 2021, are required to be admitted into a full-time degree program at the University. Thereafter, can apply through the office of international affairs.
Document Requirement: The following documents are required as part of the admission process,
- High school graduation (expected) certificate, transcript (notarized, apostille)
- Certificate of graduation (entry) from the previous university, transcript
- Data on graduation credits from previous colleges.
- Certificate of graduation (expected) from the undergraduate course.
- Transcript of undergraduate course.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021