Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) was established by Late Aihaja Ramota Olatunde Adejonwo for the award of scholarships to indigent but brilliant students who have gained admission into public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This is in fulfillment of her life-long burden for the plight of the less privileged in the society.
The scholarship is opened to indigent but brilliant 100 level to 200 level undergraduates in public universities across the 6 geo-political zones in Nigeria. Winners of the scholarship would be awarded financial aid throughout their course of studies.
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti Recruitment 2020
- How to Access CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund for SMEs
- CBN to Fund 1.6m Farmers for Wet Season to Enhance Cotton Production
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2020 – NALDA Recruitment
- Access Bank Manager Nwaru Jerry Nnamdi Charged for Stealing N14m
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Admission Form 2020
- YSSB Notice to Admitted Graduates to Nigerian Law School
- Yobe State Scholarship 2020 (YSSB) for Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- 80000 Npower Beneficiaries Omitted from March/May 2020 Payroll
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- NDA Postgraduate Application Form 2020/2021 Admission
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- FUOYE Recruitment
Imole Noble Educational Foundation Scholarship Requirements.
Applicants must be in either 100 or 200 level in public universities in Nigeria and must have had a minimum of 5As, and 3Bs in O’level result(s), in not more than 1 (one) sitting.
How to Apply INEF Scholarship 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should addressed and send their “Application Details” to:
Imole Noble Educational Foundation,
P.O. Box 139, G.P.O,
Marina, Lagos State.
Applicants should indicate the following in their Application: Name, School, Course of Study, Level, State of Origin, Phone Number, and Email Address, with the following enclosed:
- A copy of Admission Letter,
- A copy of Registration form,
- Copy of School ID Card, and
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with name and signature at the back page.
Note: Successful applicants across the 6 geo-political zones will be contacted via their email address.