KWASU Notice to 2020/2021 Newly Admitted UTME Candidates: Kwara State University, KWASU notice to all the 20120/2021 academic session newly admitted UTME candidates who have only paid the admission acceptance fee.
The newly admitted UTME candidates who have paid only the Acceptance Fee and are interested in taking full advantage of the admission window opened by the Management into the Kwara State University Centre for Advanced Basic Studies are hereby informed to make physical appearance at the KWASU Contact Office, Zango, beside Habeeb Filling Station in Ilorin for the commencement of their admission procedure.
Staff of the University will be at the said place to attend to you, beginning from 9:00 am to 4:00pm, from Monday, March 29 to Wednesday, March 31, 2021 when the exercise is scheduled to end.
Affected candidates should note that this admission exercise does not attract the payment for Admission Form or Acceptance Fee.
Director, University Relations.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- Nigerian Military School Admission Form 2020/2021
- List of Approved JAMB CBT Centres for 2021 UTME Registration
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for SSC 47
- UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Session