NSUK Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 (IJMB & Remedial): Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies is now selling forms for admission into its pre-degree and IJMB programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain NSUK pre-degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) School of Preliminary Studies programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Table of Contents
- NMFB Covid-19 Loan Website – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- How to Register NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan – nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN Does Not Charge Any Fee on COVID-19 Loan Applications
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan – www.nmfb.com.ng
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN COVID-19 Support Loan 2020 for Households & Businesses
- CBN Raises Concern Over Fake Tweet on N50 billion COVID-19 Fund
- CBN Loan Form – How to Apply AGMESIS Loan as a UBA Bank Customer
- How to Access CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund for SMEs
Nasarawa State University IJMB Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University obtained at not more than two (s) settings.
NSUK Pre-Degree (Remedial) Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the basic O’Level subjects of Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates are expected to sit for Jamb to qualify for admission into degree programme in addition to remedy their O’Level of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Note that the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) is a one year (12 months) programme in Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences which prepares successful candidates for admission into 200 level of the degree programme(s) of Nasarawa State University, Keffi and other Universities in Nigeria through Direct Entry.
The following are available subject combination and possible undergraduate courses:
|S/N||COURSE CODE||SUBJECT COMBINATION||POSSIBLE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES|
|1.||004||Acct, Bus. Mgt, A/L Maths||Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK|
|2.||005||Acct, Bus. Mgt., Econs||Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, PA, BAF, MK|
|3.||007||Acct, Bus. Mgt., Govt||Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK|
|4.||009||Acct, Econs, Geog.||Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, PA, BAF, MK, URP|
|5.||011||Acct, Econs, Govt||Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, BAF, MK, MC|
|6.||013||Acct, Geog, A/L Maths||Acct, Bus Admin, Geog, PA, BAF, MK, URP|
|7.||014||Acct, Geog, Govt.||Acct, Bus Admin, Geog, PA, BAF, MK|
|8.||016||Acct, Govt, A/L Maths||Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK|
|9.||017||Acct. Govt. Sociology||Acct, Bus Admin, Sociol, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, PA, MC, BAF, MK|
|10.||021||Arabic Govt. Islamic Stud.||Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies; MC, Single Honours|
|11.||023||Arabic Hausa, Islamic Stud.||Single Honours|
|12||025||Arabic History, Islamic Stud||Law, Pol. Sci., Inter. Studies Archaeology, Single Honours|
|13.||027||Biol, Chem., A/L Maths||Medicine, vet. Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochem Microbiology, Agric. Sci, Single Honours|
|14.||028||Biol, Chem., Geog||Agric. Sci, Archaeology, Biochem, Microbiology, Physiology|
|15.||029||Biol, Chem., Geology||Single Honours, Bioche, Microbiology, Textile Sci. Physiology, Agric. Sci, Archaeology.|
|16.||030||Biol, Chem., Physics||Medicine, Vet. Medicine, Agric. Sci. Engineering, Textile Sci. & Tech. Pharmacy, Biochem, Geophysics, Agric. Sci. Archaeology, Microbiology,|
|17.||031||Bus Mgt, Econs, A/L Maths||Bus. Admin, Econs, Acct, URP, BAF, MK|
|18.||033||Bus Mgt, Econs, Govt.||Bus. Admin, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, PA; Econs, MC Acct, BAF, MK|
|19.||034||Bus Mgt, Econs, Sociology||Bus. Admin, Acct, PA, BAF|
|20.||036||Bus Mgt, Geog, Govt||PA, Bus. Admin, Acct, BAF, MK|
|21.||038||Bus Mgt, Govt, Sociology||Bus. Admin, PA, Sociology, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, MK, Acct, BAF|
|22.||039||Chem., Geog, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci.|
|23.||040||Chem., Geog, Physics||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci.|
|24.||041||Chem, Geology, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci.|
|25.||042||Chem., Geology, Physics||Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci., Single Honours|
|26.||043||Chem., Physics, A/L Maths||Engr., Textile Sci., Envl. Sci, Comp. Sci., Agric. Sci. Geophysics|
|27.||045||CRS, Govt. Lit||Single Honours; Law, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies, MC|
|28.||047||CRS, Hausa, Lit||Single Honours, Law|
|29.||048||CRS, History, Lit||Single Honours; Law, MC, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies,|
|30.||049||Econs, Geog, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, URP, Single Honours, Acct, BAF, PA, MK|
|31.||050||Econs, Geog, Govt||URP, Acct, PA, BAF, MK, MC, Single Honours|
|32.||052||Econs, Govt, A/L Maths||PA, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies, Econs, MC, Acct, BAF, Single Honours|
|33.||060||Geog. Govt, A/L Maths||Envl. Sci, Pol Sci, Inter. Studies, Geog, PA|
|34.||061||Geog. Govt, Sociology||URP, Sociology, PA, Pol. Sci, Geog, Inter Studies|
|35.||063||Geog. Physics, A/L Maths||Single honours, Envl. Sci, Engr. (not Chemical Engr) Comp. Sci, Quantity Survey, Geophysics|
|36.||064||Geology Physics, A/L Maths||Single Honours, Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology (Ibadan) Comp. Sci, Geophysics|
|37.||066||Govt, Islamic Stud, Lit||Single Honours, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter Studies, Law, Archaeology, MC|
|38.||068||Hausa, Islamic Stud, History||Single Honours, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter Studies|
|39.||070||History, Islamic Stud, Lit||Single Honours, Inter Studies PA, Pol. Sci, MC, Law, Archaeology|
|40.||071||Sociology, Arabic, Lit.||Single Honours, Law, MC|
- PA – Public Administration
- BAF – Banking and Finance
- MC – Mass Communication
- MK – Marketing
- URP – Urban and Regional Planning
How to Apply for Nasarawa State University Remedial Admission Form.
Application forms are available online which can be completed upon payment of a non refundable fee of (N5, 000) on the remita platform.
Apply Here for NSUK Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
NSUK One-Year Remedial French Programme.
- The school also offers a one (1) year remedial programme in French for beginners who intend to pursue their career in French.
- This category of candidates are expected to remedy their 0/L and secure five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language and French in addition to scoring the required cut-off point in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to qualify for admission into 100 level French Programme.