JAMB Announces New Date For 2022 UTME: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released new dates for the conduct of the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
JAMB in its weekly bulletin announced that the UTME exercise scheduled earlier for April 20 to 30, will be held from Friday, May 6 to Monday, May 16.
It also disclosed that the mock-UTME exercise earlier scheduled for April 2, would now be held on April 16.
However, JAMB said the date for the commencement of the sale of the 2022 UTME/DE application forms fixed for February 12 to March 19 remains.
The board noted that the adjustments on the timetable were meant to accommodate the interest of candidates sitting for the UTME and other external examinations in April.
Meanwhile, the board has introduced Computer Studies and Physical and Health Education as part of its UTME subjects for 2022.
It also adopted an optional USSD code to enable candidates seamlessly register for the 2022 UTME without much stress or difficulty.
You May Also Like:
- How To Check Npower NEXIT Training Status 2022
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
- How To Apply Canadian Permanent Residency 2022 | Complete Guide
- NDA 74th RC Course & General Requirements For Admission 2022
- Gombe Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- JAMB Rejects NABTEB A’Level As Entry Requirement for DE Admission
- UNILAG Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2021/2022
- Kwararafa University Wukari Admission List 2021/2022
- African Union (AU) Recruitment 2022 [6 Positions]
- UI Distance Learning (ODeL) Admission Form 2021/2022
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Latest News Today (NSCDC)
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st Batch
- Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [ND Full-Time Courses]
- Borno State University (BOSU) Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Npower Registration Portal 2022 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Tejumola Olaniyan Creative Writers-in-Residence Fellowship 2022