Registration Procedure For 2022 JAMB UTME/DE Form On Portal: It is good news for Jambites as JAMB Registration Portal 2022 Opens! The 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) examination as the dates and schedule for Jamb Registration 2022 has been announced and the portal is now open. We have outlined herein some useful pre-information on dates and steps you need to follow to register.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had announced that registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and the Direct Entry (DE) will take place in 700 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centres nationwide will commence by February 19, 2022.
READ ALSO: NAUB Admission List for 2021/2022 Session
Table of Contents
Registration Procedure For 2022 JAMB UTME/DE Form On Portal.
Here, you will be able to learn about the registration fees, how to register and the 2022 examination time table. Jamb portal can be accessed via www.jamb.gov.ng both for enrolment processes and exam-related information.
- 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form Registration Instructions & Guidelines
- How To Retrieve / Recover JAMB Profile Code 2022/2023
- JAMB Profile Code 2022/2023 (All You Need To Know)
- JAMB Announces New Date For 2022 UTME
- JAMB Correction Of Data 2022/2023 | Cost, Requirements & How-To-Do
- How To Link Email To JAMB Profile 2022/2023 (Email And Password)
- JAMB Regularization 2022/2023 – How to & Requirements
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
JAMB Registration and Exam Dates
The schedule for the 2022/2023 Jamb Registration and examination are as follows;
- UTME/DE registration starts 19th February 2022 and ends 26th March 2022.
- 2022 UTME will be held from Friday 6th May to Monday 16th May 2022
- Mock exercise is slated to hold on 16th April 2022
- These dates of registration, mock and UTME exams have been confirmed and should be noted down.
To know your exact examination date and center, you will be required to reprint your JAMB slip at some points within the registration process
Meanwhile, it is important to quickly point out that it is now compulsory for applicants to supply their National Identity Number (NIN) before they can register for the 2022 JAMB examinations.
Jamb Portal | How Much is JAMB 2022 Registration Fee?
The registration fees for JAMB 2022 registration for both UTME and DE candidates is N3,500 while the approved CBT service charge is N700 (this amount is now paid directly to JAMB). Additionally, there is a N500 fee payable for the recommended Novel and N700 for candidates that wish to take part in the JAMB mock exam.
How to Register
To register for the 2022 JAMB examination, follow the simple steps below. Note that you will also need to visit any of the accredited JAMB registration centres to fill and complete the online registration form.
- Get your NIN Ready: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: The easiest way is to use the Jamb USSD code. Simply dial *55019*NIN# or *66019*NIN# and send to generate your 10-digit unique profile code. Alternatively, visit portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2022 registration form (e-PIN).
- Get Ready an E-mail Account: At first, you might not need an email but subsequently it is important that you have a valid email address for the purpose of communication with Jamb on the examination exam. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery and alternatively Yahoo mail. You may also need this to access JAMB portal.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that you check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: With your 10-digit unique profile code, you can proceed buy your Jamb 2022 e-PIN online, or at participating bank nationwide (see list below) and other selling points.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
Jamb e-PIN Selling Points
Candidates can approach or use any of the underlisted selling points to puchase their e-Pin.
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
*The email account creation is no longer the first step, rather you will Dial *55019*1*NIN# to generate your profile code for JAMB registration.
You can Sign Up to get updates on the registration and similar opportunities.
Hello Friends My name is Ada Chiwetale from Anambra State I register for my 2022/2023 upcoming Exams session also get my questions and answers through the help of Prof Owen Donald he is a reliable source,trustworthy man he can give you all the info you need on how to seat… Read more »