IAUE Diploma Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma, Certificate and Remedial Programmes of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
- Nova Merchant Bank Limited Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- POLAC Interview List 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- FG MSME Survival Fund Program Registration Guide & Portal
- Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form 2020/2021 : NCE & B.Sc Programmes
- NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
IAUE Diploma, Certificate and Remedial Programmes.
Certificate Programmes in:
- Languages and Communication
- Fine Arts and Design
- French and Foreign Languages
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Theater and Film Productions
Diploma/Certificate Programmes in:
- Educational Foundations
- Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology
- Educational Management and Planning
- Special Education
- Education Psychology, Guidance and Counselling
- Human Kinetics, Health and Saftey Education
- Primary Education
- Home Economics
- Library and Information Science
Remedial Programme: Comprehensive Remedial Programme for those wishing to prepare for JAMB, GCE and NECO Examinations.
IAUE Diploma Form – Admission Requirements.
Five (5) Credits passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics, three of the Mentioned subjects must be relevant to the candidates preferred course of study in the University.
How to Apply for IAUE Diploma, Certificate and Remedial Admission.
IAUE Diploma Form: Application Forms Are Obtainable At The School Of Basic Studies Unit St John’s Diobu Campus Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education On The Presentation Of Bursary Receipt For The Payment Of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) Only Into Zenith Bank.
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, School Of Basic Studies.
All Completed Forms Should Be Returned To The Director, School Of Basic Studies At The St. John’s Campus Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education.
Closing Date: Not Specified.