The board said all admission processes must go through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) for approval. It noted that only qualified candidates as recommended by their institutions for admission will be approved by the board.
Registrar of JAMB, Prof Is-haq Oloyede, said this in an interview with MEDIANGR in Abuja. Asked if the CAPS has been opened for the conduct of this year’s admission, the registrar said: “Of course, long ago. Any institution, not just public that wants to is already uploading.”
He also said most institution, particularly private had commenced admission. The registrar, however, added that public universities were yet to fully kick-start the process partly because they are yet to conclude admissions for last year.
Prof Oloyede said: “Take note also that admission is not just for universities. There are polytechnics and colleges of education and except for the closure because of COVID-19, they are not affected by the strike.
“There are different stages of the session and therefore, it is not one size fits all.”
The registrar also said a date has not been fixed for the sale of this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) forms.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- NIMC Mobile App Download – APK and iOS Version
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan