According to reports made known to us, JAMB registrar, made this known at a press conference. The Official Jamb Cutoff For All Schools 2020 can be seen below.
The JAMB board has announced 160 as the admission cut-off mark for Universities and 120 for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and all other certificate awarding institutions.
Although the official cutoff mark for Universities is set at 160, some schools might decide to set their own cutoff.
The reason why this is important to all Jamb 2020 Candidates is that they will be able to apply for change of course/institution immediately if they didn’t reach the cut0ff mark for their chosen institution.
Candidates who participated in the exercise and have checked their JAMB Result 2020 and scored above the minimum cut-off mark are advised to start preparing for the forthcoming Post-UTME Screening test.
More Details Coming Soon…
More updates today on home.
- University of Essex Africa Scholarship 2020/2021 for Young Africans
- Standard Chartered Bank 2020 Internship Programmes & How to Apply
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- SIWI Stockholm Water Prize 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- US Embassy & Consulate Public Diplomacy Grants 2020/2021
- LUTH Health Information Management Admission Form 2020/2021
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences 2020
- UNILAG GST Online Lecture Courses – University of Lagos
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- IBM 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge & How to Apply
- Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020
- Apple Recruitment for Country Leader 2020 & How to Apply