Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020 : Fate Foundation is now accepting applications from Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs (Founders, CEOs and Owner-managers) for its 2020 ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is 12th April, 2020.
The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme targets outstanding Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs (Founders, CEOs and Owner-managers) whose businesses are currently at growth stage and who are looking to scale their business expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
The programme duration is 4-6 months and includes a one-week accelerator bootcamp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned sector faculty members and advisors.
The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is implemented by ScaleUp Lab, FATE Foundation and supported by Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.
- NOUN Begins Online Facilitation for 2020_1 Academic Semester
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for Any Year – www.jamb.org.ng
- WHO Recruitment for Consultant – National Health Insurance Scheme
- RSUST Postgraduate Courses / Programmes Available for Admission
- MSIF McDonald Fellowships 2020/2021 For Young Researchers
ScaleUp Agribusiness Programme Key Focus Area.
- Input Supply
- Animal and/or Crop Production
- Logistics and Distribution
- Trading and Retailing
Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme Eligibility.
1. Be a Nigerian citizen (male or female).
2. Be between ages 21-40 as at April 10, 2020.
3. Be Founder, Owner manager or CEO of a growth stage agribusiness venture. (Only one applicant per business will be accepted).
4. Be operating a CAC registered agribusiness venture at growth stage, currently in operation and generating income.
5. Have minimum annual turnover of Fifteen Million Naira (₦15,000,000) only.
6. Have minimum three (3) full-time highly skilled staff in managerial capacity (excluding part-time staff and low/semi-skilled staff).
7. Available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week boot camp in Lagos between Monday, May 25, 2020 – Friday, May 29, 2020 and ALL other activities required throughout the duration of the programme from Wednesday, June 10, 2020 – Saturday, August 8, 2020.
8. Able to cover all personal, transportation or communication costs.
Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme Cost.
There is no fee to apply or participate in the Agribusiness Accelerator Programme. However, participants are to cover all personal, transportation or accommodation costs on their own.
How to Apply Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020.
Complete the online form
Be prepared and available for your interview session (physically or virtually)
You will be required to present supporting documents if shortlisted.