AIMS Cooperative Master’s Program 2020/2021 & How to Apply : The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified young Africans for its 2020/2021 Co-operative Master’s Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the AIMS Cooperative Master’s Program is 31st March, 2020.
The co-operative version of the AIMS Structured Master’s program, offered at AIMS Sénégal, Rwanda and Ghana builds on the core AIMS Master’s program and leads to the same AIMS Structured Master’s degree in mathematical sciences.
Table of Contents
The 18-month program takes a work-integrated learning approach by combining course work with practical industry experience. This allows students to apply their scientific knowledge to real world problems while gaining work experience in an industrial environment. The program enables students to develop the necessary professional skills to transition from academic studies to progressive careers in industry (defined as private or public businesses, government, non-governmental organisations, and civil society).
The Co-operative Master’s program includes two work placements of three and four months throughout the regular coursework. Successful completion of all coursework and both work placements is required for graduation. The program is designed specifically to prepare students for work in the areas of big data and IT security. Applicants are requested to choose their preferred area of focus.
AIMS Co-operative Master’s Program Eligibility.
- Applicant should be citizens of an African country permanently resident in their country.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Exam Date 2020 UTME Examinations Announced
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA 72RC Exam Centres & Locations in Nigeria 2020-2021
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- Petrong Software Solutions Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Law School 2020 Bar Final Resit Exam Timetable (January)
- Nigerian Law School Bar Final Exams Timetable January 2020
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021
- SON Recruitment 2020/2021
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
AIMS Co-operative Master’s Program Funding.
All African students receive full scholarships which fully provide for travel, boarding and a small stipend. There are no tuition fees at AIMS.
How to Apply for AIMS Cooperative Master’s Program 2020/2021.
Apply AIMS Cooperative Masters Program >> https://applications.nexteinstein.org/
You can visit our AIMS Applicants FAQ page @ https://www.nexteinstein.org/faqs/ to see the Frequently Answered Questions.
At this point, we advise that you make use of the comment section below to inform us if you have any question or information regarding the AIMS Cooperative Masters Program recruitment form.
If you have any challenge, comment below and we will attend to your questions.