The management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) has approved the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
- Nova Merchant Bank Limited Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- POLAC Interview List 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- FG MSME Survival Fund Program Registration Guide & Portal
- Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form 2020/2021 : NCE & B.Sc Programmes
- NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
FULAFIA Resumption Notice.
You would recall that following the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country, schools were shut down on 23rd March, 2020 to contain the spread of the disease.
Having flattened the COVID-19 curve, the Federal Ministry of Education has directed all schools to reopen for academic activities.
Consequently, the Management of Federal University of Lafia has directed all staff of the University to resume work on Monday, October 19, 2020.
All staff are to strictly adhere to the guidelines for the reopening of schools announced by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19. Accordingly, staff are to come to work with face mask and pocket hand sanitizer.
We wish all FULAFIA students a hitch-free Semester.