Delta State Schools of Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022: The application form for admission into the BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMME at the School of Midwifery, Asaba and School of Midwifery, Sapele for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply for Delta State Schools of Midwifery Basic Midwifery Admission Form below.
The Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into the State Schools of Midwifery, Asaba and Sapele, BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMME for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The 3-years BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMME will lead to the award of Registered Midwifery (R.M.) Certificate in the following Schools of Midwifery in Delta State:
- State School of Midwifery, Asaba;
- State School of Midwifery, Sapele.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Delta State Schools of Midwifery Admission Requirements
Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years of age and must have five credits at SSCE/WASC O/L. NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Delta State Schools of Midwifery Admission Form
Forms are obtainable in all the State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery. Application with enclosed receipt of payment and 2 passport photographs (coloured with white background) must be routed through the Principal of the school of applicant’s choice.
Due to the activities of scammers/fraudsters on the prowl, applicants should please note that forms are not sold or filled online but through a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (ten thousand naira) only, payable to:
Account Name: Ministry of Health, Department of Nursing and Midwifery;
Account Number: 1015649624,
Bank: Zenith Bank.
Accordingly, interested candidates are by this announcement advised to obtain their forms and submit the same as directed above.
Entrance Examination Date and Venue:
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2021;
Time: 10 am prompt;
Venue: State School of Midwifery, Asaba.