Kogi State Poly NYSC Mobilization Notice to PCMs: The Office of the Dean Directorate of Students’ Services, Kogi State Polytechnic, has released an update regarding the delay in mobilizing the polytechnic graduates for the National Youths Service scheme.
Here is the latest Kogi State Polytechnic News Update / notice to all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) on NYSC Mobilization.
Kogi State Polytechnic Update on NYSC Mobilization
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
This is to inform all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) who graduated from Kogi State Polytechnic that the delay in mobilizing them for the National Youths Service was not caused by the Polytechnic, but by the 2020 nationwide Lockdown occasioned by the Covid-19 pandemic.
In line with her practice of ensuring timely mobilisation of the PCMs for the national assignment, the Polytechnic had facilitated the online registration of some of the PCMs who were already waiting for Batch A, Stream 2 Call-Up before the Federal Government announced the COVID-19 Lockdown in March 2020.
After the Lockdown, the PCMs earlier registered for Batch A Stream 2 Orientation were, however, split into three (3) Batches, (comprising Batch B, Stream 1A, Batch B, Stream 1B and Batch B, Stream 2) in compliance with the social distancing protocol released by the National Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC).
In line with the post-lockdown modified Orientation schedule, the Batch B Stream 1A and Batch B Stream 1B had their respective Orientations in November and December 2020.
In the same vein, Orientation for the third Batch (Batch B Stream 2) as released by the National Youths Service Corps commences on 19th January 2021.
Therefore, it is clear that the delay as experienced has nothing to do with the administrative mechanism in Kogi State Polytechnic.
The Polytechnic is always proud to mobilise her qualified products for the national assignment, and will never relent in her efforts to ensure timely mobilisation of the same following due procedures.
While the Polytechnic will never delay or deny the mobilisation of her eligible PCMs, Management wishes to urge those not captured in the three batches referred to above to exercise patience until February 2021, when the NYSC directs for fresh registration and mobilisation.
Engr. Salawu Salisu Ijiji
DEAN, Directorate of Students’ Services.
Kogi State Polytechnic