OOU Post UTME Online Screening 2020/2021 Session: Olabisi Onabanjo University has released how candidates can participate in its 2020/2021 academic session online post UTME screening exercise. See how you can write OOU post UTME screening / online exam below.
OOU Post UTME Screening: The Management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye wishes to inform all duly registered applicants for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into the University that the PUTME Screening Exercise will hold (online).
Candidates are advised to note the basic requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere strictly to rules and regulations guiding the Screening.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
OOU Post UTME Screening
OOU post UTME screening exercise will hold online between 11th and 18th January 2021.
In view of this, all candidates are advised to start checking the school portal for their new Screening dates and time.
Immediately after printing the screening pass, you will see a link that says “Download Screening Browser”. Candidates are expected to click the link to download the browser for their exams.
Candidates for the PUTME at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye are enjoined to please be GUIDED by the following:
- Download the latest exam browser from the school portal.
- Enter your login details by providing your username and password to the exam browser (please make sure you don’t login earlier than time allocated, i.e. if your time is 8.00 am don’t try to login by 7.59 am. The appropriate time for you to log in is 8.02 am).
- If you have any issue kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/telegram messages only).
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (window 7/8/8.1/10).
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt).
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening).
- Make sure you download and install the software at least 48 hours before your exam date.