This is to inform all students of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) that the Second Semester examinations will commence on 5th August, 2020 and end on 21st August, 2020.
The Vice-Chancellor has approved the conduct of the second-semester examinations using the online mode EXCEPT for the students of the Faculty of Law.
Examinations for students in the Faculty of Law will take place between Wednesday, 5th August 2020 and Saturday, 8th August 2020. Students in this Faculty will write their examinations at designated centers as published on the University website.
To give students time to rest for a while after the mid-semester examination and have time to prepare for the second-semester examinations, the second-semester examinations have been rescheduled to commence from Monday, 10th August, to Friday, 21st August 2020.
- ABUAD Online Exam Timetable for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- LASU JUPEB Form 2020/2021 – Apply LASU Foundation Programme
- FUAM JUPEB Resumption Date for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- KWCON Basic & General Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- FUOYE Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- As 2020 Npower Batch C Kicks Off in Nigeria
- SLINGSHOT 2020 – Startup Competition for Startups Across the World
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship 2021 at ITC Geneva
- Union Bank edu360/Awarri Robotics Training and Competition 2020
Ajayi Crowther University Second Semester Exam Timetable.
All students are strongly advised as follows:
- To check the university website regularly for updates on the examination timetable.
- Only those who have completed payment of their tuition fees will be given financial clearance to enable them to participate in the second-semester examination.
ACU Exam Timetable – Centers for Faculty of Law Students 2019/2020
|1.||Lagos (Ikeja)||Vining Hall, AVMCC Cathedral, Ikeja|
|2.||Lagos (Marina)||Lagos Anglican Diocesan Seminary, Broad Street, Behind Christ Cathedral, Marina, Lagos|
|3.||Lagos Mainland||CMS Grammar School, Bariga|
|4.||Abuja||Hall of Cathedral Church of Advent, Gwarimpa, Abuja|
|5.||Abeokuta||Crowther Graduate Theological Seminary, Isale Igbein, Abeokuta|
|6.||Ibadan||Hall of Christ Church, Mapo, Oja-Oba, Ibadan|
|7.||Uyo||Cathedral Church of All Saints, Uyo.|
|8.||Calabar|| Cathedral of Holy Trinity,
81, Calabar Road, Calabar
|9.||Port Harcourt||Bishop Crowther Memorial High School, Opposite Shell industrial Area Office, Old Aba Road, Rumuobiokani.|
|10.||Warri/ Ughelli||St. Andrew’s Cathedral Hall, 22, Okere Road, Warri|
|11.||Akure/Ado Ekiti/Ondo||Archbishop Vining College of Theology, Akure.|
|12||Ilorin||St. Barnabas’ Cathedral, Sabo-Oke, Ilorin.|
|13||Jos||Christian Institute, Old Lamingo Road, Nabor Gwong (Eto Baba Area) Jos.|
|14||Kaduna||St. Michael’s Cathedral Hall, 53, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Kaduna|
|15||Minna||St. Peter’s Cathedral, Keteren Gwari Road, opposite General Hospital, Minna.|
|16||Oyo||Ajayi Crowther University, Offa Meta Campus.|
|17||Asaba||St. Peter’s Cathedral, Asaba|
|18||Osogbo||Cathedral of All Saints, Isale-Aro, Osogbo|
|19||Ile Ife||St. Phillip’s Cathedral, Ayegbaju, Ile-Ife|
|20.||Benin||St. James’ Anglican Church, Akpakpava Road, Benin City|
|21||Yenogoa||St. Peter’s Deanry, Yenagoa, Bayelsa|
|22.||Kabba||St. Andrews Cathedral, Kabba, Kogi State|
Students are at liberty to write the examination at any centre closest to their residence. They are responsible for their accommodation.
Ajayi Crowther University Exam Guidelines for Students.
- Students must be seated at the examination halls (without incriminating materials) at least 20 minutes before the commencement of the examinations. All examinations must commence promptly as indicated on the time-table
- Invigilators should admit the students into the examination halls using the student’s identity cards.
- Invigilators should only permit students that are corporately-dressed in Law uniform (Black and White). Non-law students from Political Science Department should also be well-dressed, but not necessarily in black and white dress.
Above is for due information and compliance.