CIPM Essay Competition 2022 for Undergraduates: The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is now accepting entries from undergraduates of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics for its Annual Essay Competition. The deadline for submission of entries for the 2022 CIPM Annual Essay Competition is August 31, 2022.
Are you currently enrolled as a student at any Nigerian higher institution? Here is yet another chance to take part in the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) Annual Essay Competition, which offers monetary awards in addition to sponsorships for conference attendance and membership registration fees.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is the regulatory body in Nigeria for Human Resource Management Practice.
Their primary goal is to ensure the continuous professional development of our members and stakeholders in order to improve human capital development in the country.
CIPM annual essay competition is one of the Institute’s initiatives aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduate students in Nigerian institutions of higher learning.
Topic: Building a Future-Ready Workforce: Re-evaluating Our Educational System
CIPM Annual Essay Competition Requirements
- Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
- Essay must be original, empirical and of local and international journal standard.
- The length of the essay must not exceed 3000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing.
- The font type must be Times New Roman in 12 points font size.
- All entries should be typed in double line spacing, using MS word ONLY.
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
CIPM Annual Essay Competition Benefits
- 1st Prize: N125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Prize: N100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Prize: N75000 & 2 HRM books
- Access to network of employers for all winners
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners
- All expenses paid trip to Port Harcourt for CIPM 2022 International Conference & Exhibitions.
How to Submit Entries for CIPM Annual Essay Competition
Interested and qualified applicants should scan and send the underlisted documents along with the essay write-up as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Entries
All entries must be submitted with the underlisted items:
- ID Card from student’s current institution
- Copy of admission letter to student’s current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Past winners are not eligible to participate
- For more enquiries: Call “Charity” on: 0817 658 2368 Or E-mail: email@example.com
The deadline for the 2022 Annual Essay Competition for undergraduates is August 31, 2022.