ANSO Scholarship 2022 for Young Talents to Study in China: ANSO Scholarship 2022: Applications are invited from young and intelligent scholars for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarship’s goal is to support and train young scientists from all over the world.
ANSO aims to improve regional and global capacity in science and technology by providing scholarship opportunities to eligible candidates.
Table of Contents
- The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022/2023
- Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science Scholarship
- INEC Election Observer Groups Registration Portal – LOGIN / Register
- FCE (Special) Oyo NCE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment 2021/2022
- GTCO Graduate Tech Academy Recruitment 2021
- BSTI Fellowship Programme 2022 | UN/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme
- BPP Shortlisted Candidates For 2021 2nd Batch Conversion / Induction (Foundation) Training Course
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Registration Application Form for Constables
- Microsoft Nigeria Software Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Study in Belgium: Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships 2022/2023
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) a non-profit, non-governmental international organization has 37 scientific institutions, universities, and international organizations worldwide as founding members with the goal of training young scientists from all over the world.
The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
To be eligible for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China 2021:
- Applicants must not hold Chinese citizenship
- Applicant be proficient in English or Chinese
- Applicants for the master’s program must have been born after 1 January 1991
- Applicants for the PhD program must have been born after 1 January 1986
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship
- Applicants must be willing to abide by Chinese laws and USTC/UCAS regulations and rules
- Tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend of 3000 RMB and 6000RMB for masters and PhD students respectively
- Health insurance
- Application fee waiver
- Travel subsidy from home country to China
Interested applicants for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China 2021 are to visit the ANSO Official Website for the ANSO Scholarship application portal. Fill and submit application in the USTC and UCAS admission system as requested. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.
- Copy of International Passport
- CV with brief introduction of research experience
- Copies of all university certificates
- Two reference letters
- Detailed research proposal
- Photocopies of title pages and abstracts of maximum 5 published academic papers
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022