AAU Ekpoma Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021: Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma has released its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AAU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates must register online in order to be considered for admission. See the requirements and method of application below.
All 2020/2021 UTME candidate who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as institution of First Choice with a UTME score of 180 and above are required to pay for the university’s Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2.000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening. After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State College of Education KSCOE Resumption Date 2020
Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
NOTE: Due to the medical and dental Council decision on AAU medicine and surgery, AAU will not admit candidates in this current 2020/21 session. Candidates are advised to change their course to medical lab science, physiology, nursing, Anatomy, engineering or any preferred science course. They may wish to change to other Universities of their choice.
AAU Post UTME : Procedure for Online Application.
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results.
CLOSING DATE: Online application closes on 7th October, 2020.