CBN eNaira Portal Login / Registration & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Here is CBN eNaira Portal Login https://enaira.com. Login to Your eNaira Account Here – This article will provide the direct link to login to eNaira official website at www.enaira.com.
eNaira portal link is www.enaira.com. If you have not logged in to the portal yet, you still have a chance to do so. Simply login to eNaira dashboard with your information.
The apex bank, in a new website designed for the digital currency, described eNaira as a CBN-issued digital currency that provides a unique features to citizens.
READ: How to Fund eNaira Wallet on Portal Dashboard / Mobile App
- 1 CBN eNaira Portal Login / Registration.
- 2 eNaira Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- 3 eNaira: Five things Nigerians can do on the new website
- 4 1. Download the eNaira application
- 5 2. Manage your wallet
- 6 3. Join the eNaira community
- 7 4. Stay up to date with news on CBDCs
- 8 5. Read and share eNaira insights and experiences
The official portal link , simply go to www.enaira.com/login. Login to CBN e-Naira portal. Please take note, at the moment eNaira website is now open and currently, accessible.
eNaira Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Fast, cheap, reliable and available payment channel.
- Support digital economy.
- Improved economic activities.
- Simplified and easy cross border payments and trade.
- Inclusion of excluded people in the financial system.
- Improved effectiveness of monetary policies.
- Ease in tax remittance and collection to support the Country’s growth.
- Ease in targeted social interventions to support Nigerians.
- 99.9% service availability.
- Low charges.
- Nationwide acceptance.
- No dispensing errors.
- Advanced data privacy and security.
- Instant settlement.
- 99.9% service availability and reliability.
- Low charges.
- No dispensing errors.
- No reconciliation issues.
- Customers will be able to access eNaira via the eNaira wallet in app stores such as Google Play store and the Apple App store.
- Users can also dial a USSD short code and follow the required steps to perform transactions.
eNaira: Five things Nigerians can do on the new website
Developed by Barbados-based fintech company Bitt Inc., eNaira is a legal tender just like the naira. According to the apex bank, it must be accepted by all merchants and business outlets as a form of payment in Nigeria.
A welcome note on the website describes the eNaira as a “Central Bank of Nigeria-issued digital currency that provides a unique form of money denominated in Naira.”
The eNaira app (termed “Speed”) can be downloaded from either the Google PlayStore, Apple App Store, or by scanning a QR code on the website. The app is expected to be available for download from October 1, 2021, and will serve as the official wallet for smartphone users.
2. Manage your wallet
eNaira users will be able to fund and manage funds in their wallets on the website once the digital currency is officially rolled out on October 1. According to information on the platform, the wallet offers a “great way of making purchases with retailers on-site, transferring or sending money”. The e-wallet can also be linked to bank accounts and used for pay-as-you-go services.
3. Join the eNaira community
The community is a social hub where, according to a note on the website, eNaira users across the globe can connect with one another, share their experiences using the digital currency, offer as well as request help.
There are four community rooms, each designed to host conversations about eNaira regulations, merchants, wallet, and registrations. Nigerians who are interested in joining the community can sign up using their email addresses.
4. Stay up to date with news on CBDCs
The news hub on the website curates content relating to the eNaira and other Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) across the world for users to stay updated with relevant developments on official digital currencies.
“CBDCs are being developed all over the world for differing national objectives. Being an eNaira user naturally transports you to the world of CBDCs and this space is your guide to that world,” a note on the website reads.
Nigerians who choose to put their experiences with the eNaira in writing or want to share important insights can reach out to the authorities and have their feedback published on the Insights/Users Speak page of the website.
The eNaira website is loaded with very important information and instructions as well as answers to potential questions in the FAQ section. It’s generally a good foundation to build on, ahead of the official launch of the digital currency on Friday.