How to Confirm Your Npower NASIMS Batch C (Stream 1) Selection: All N-Power batch-c applicants are expected to update their profile and confirm the next stage of the N-Power application process.
Npower PPA Letter 2021 – You can download and print Npower PPA Deployment letter on www.nasims.gov.ng portal. Follow the guidelines on this page to be able to download your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) letter for those candidates that have been deployed by Npower.
Npower have sent PPA letter to all the candidates who have been selected for deployment into their various places of assignment and they are expected to login, print and download the letter via Npower website.
As such, if your name appeared on the Npower deployment list, then you are to print the deployment PPA letter from the portal and get ready to provide the letter when needed at the place you have been deployed to.
All candidates should do so immediately. The steps you will need to print your batch c stream 1 and 2 Npower PPA letter will be provided to you in this webpage. Just do them step by step and you should be able to successfully print and download your letter from Npower.
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
How to Confirm Your Npower NASIMS Batch C (Stream 1) Selection.
All selected applicants are requested to immediately log onto their self-service portal and confirm their selection by downloading their deployment letter of the N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) programme.
Kindly follow the instructions below;
- Following the launch of the N-power batch c stream 1 program on Monday 23rd August, 2021. All applicants are requested to log on to the NASIMS self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng or dial *45665# to check their status.
- Selected applicants may then procced to designated physical verification centers with original copies of all submitted credentials. For information on your physical verification centers and commencement date, visit www.nasims.gov.ng or dial *45665#.
- Upon successful completion of physical verification exercise applicants are to download their deployment letter from the NASIMS portal on www.nasims.gov.ng by selecting the “Deployment” tab before proceeding to designated places of primary assignment with deployment letters for acknowledgment.
- The following channels may be utilized for complaints or enquires
- Dedicated support center: 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189
- Email: email@example.com
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
Print NPower Deployment Letter / PPA Letter on Nasims.gov.ng
The ongoing physical verification exercise for the N-Power Batch C, Stream 1 has been extended by a period of 1 week. Beneficiaries are expected to complete their physical verification on or before Thursday, 30th September 2021.
- Log in to the self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng
- Call the dedicated support help line on 092203102, 018888340
- Dial the USSD code *45665#
Upon completion of physical verification, beneficiaries are to download their deployment letter from their self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.org and proceed to their designated places of Primary Assignment between 4th October 2021,- 8th October 2021.
Deployment letters are to be filled and signed by Authorized Personnel in relevant Places of Primary Assignment (PPA) as either ACCEPTED or REJECTED.
- If ACCEPTED, beneficiaries are to update their status and upload the acceptance letter on the NASIMS Self Service portal.
- If REJECTED, beneficiaries are to apply for redeployment and upload the rejection letter on the NASIMS Self Service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng
Beneficiaries who wish to redeploy within their states of residence may do so via the self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng
NOTE: Further information on TRAINING VENUES for NON-GRADUATE beneficiaries will be communicated shortly.
How to Print NPower Deployment Letter
Below is the simple step on how to download your NPower PPA deployment letter from your NASIMS dashboard.
2. Login to your dashboard with your email address and password.
3. Click on the ‘Deployment’ tab on your dashboard to view your NPower deployment details and download the deployment letter.
If you have been successfully deployed, you will get a message like:
“We have verified your details and your application has been deemed successful. Please check below for your posting details”.
But if you have not been deployed, you will see. “You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after the deployment date has been set”.
Npower Nigeria Contact Information.
All enquires and complains should be channeled through the N-Power customer care line. Details are as follow:
Opening days: Mondays Through Fridays (Time: 9AM – 9PM)
Note: you can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org