NPower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment Procedure 2022: The management of Nasims have opened the nasims portal for previously registered batch C applicants who were not shortlisted for the for stream 1 recruitment to check if they have been shortlisted.
The process will require all applicants that applied for the previous Npower application to visit the nasims portal and login with their username and password and then visit the enrolment category to check.
Upon checking their nasims dashboard, the batch c stream 2 applicants will see a message written;
“Biometrics .Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Also Read: Get the latest Npower News and other recruitment news on our Telegram Channel. Please join only one group.
If you are finding it difficult to visit the nasims portal and start your enrolment ,kindly follow these steps.
How To Do NASIMS Biometric Enrollment.
Kindly follow the instructions below to do NPower NASIMS Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment:
1. Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the nasims biometric verification module.
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
You may want to also check 300k Nexit Scheme Applicants To Enjoy CBN Loan – FG
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
8. After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
- How to Register Npower Nexit Training 2022
- FIX: Npower Nexit Training *45665# Confirmation Code Errors
- Npower Registration Portal 2022 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- List of FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- ITU/UNOSSC Global South COVID-19 Digital Innovation Challenge
- ABU SBRS Funtua Remedial & IJMB Registration Procedure 2021/2022
- UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023
- Google Kick Start Global Coding Competition 2022
- UN Women Africa From Passion to Profit: Video Challenge 2022
- WISE Edtech Accelerator Programme 2022/2023
- Romanian Government Scholarships 2022/2023 for Foreign Citizens
- Singapore International Foundation’s YSE Global Programme 2022
- European Commission’s Lorenzo Natali Media Prize 2022
- Shanghai Government Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023
Is there any nasims biometric software download for android?
No. You have to login to your computer system and follow the steps highlighted earlier on this page to download the nasims biometric verification module and install.
Where can I download the nasims biometric verification module?
- Click the Npower Biometric app download link via https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm
- Click on “Install” to install the NASIMS NPower Biometrics Prerequisite application on your computer
- After the installation, click on “Launch” to start the application. Then follow the onscreen prompts (instructions) to capture your fingerprint.
- nasims biometric software download
- nasims biometric enrollment
- nasims biometric software download for android
- an error occurred attempting to install nasims biometric registration
- nasims npower
- nasims biometric verification module
- nasims gov ng shortlisted
- how to install npower biometric