Npower Batch C Payment Update – The federal government of Nigeria, through the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS), on Monday, June 19, said payments of N-Power batch C beneficiaries are yet to be approved.
According to NASIMS, as soon as payment is approved, it will be initiated without delay. NASIMS’ statement which was posted on its official Facebook page, reads:
Npower Batch C Payment Update:
“Npower C Beneficiaries,
“Payments are yet to be approved. Once approved payment will be initiated without further delay. Thank you.”
About N-Power scheme
Established in 2016, the N-Power scheme is designed for unemployed graduates who get engaged by the government to receive N30,000 monthly.
The programme was meant to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development, a report on The Sun Newspapers indicated.
At the flagging off of Batch C of the N-Power programme in Abuja, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, the immediate past minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, had said 500,000 applicants would be enrolled, This Day reported.
At its inception in June 2016, graduates who applied and were successful were employed in the different categories of N-teach, N-health, N-agro, and N-build. They were hired for two years.
The beneficiaries would later be rolled back to the streets with nothing to fall back on.
The N-Power scheme is currently in its batch C phase. While batch C Stream 1 beneficiaries have been exited, their Stream II counterparts are currently engaged.
- Canada Study Visa Application Tips & Requirements
- UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence International Scholarship 2023
- Africa Excellence Scholarship at University of Newcastle 2023
- Ogun Basic Education Certificate Exam (BECE) Timetable 2023
- Nyerere Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 – University of Edinburgh
- European Central Bank (ECB) Scholarship for Women 2023 (€10,000 grant)
- DeepMind Scholarship 2023 at University of Birmingham
- Canon Collins Trust Malawi Scholarships 2023 (up to S$3,500)
- AREF Research Development Fellowship Programme 2023/2024
- TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2023 for Nigerians
N-Power: FG makes official confirmation of backlog payments, sends important message to beneficiaries
Earlier, Mediangr reported that the federal government, through the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS), on Wednesday, May 24, released an official confirmation of backlog payments of all eligible N-Power beneficiaries.
According to NASIMS, payment of backlogs is in progress and step-by-step.