Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Apprentice Training Program 2023 is ongoing. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) / Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) joint venture invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2023 Apprentice Training Program (ATP).
The program is a foundation-level training program for young Nigerians interested in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas industry. Successful participants will receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their field of study.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
We invite applications for the following:
Title: 2023 Apprentice Training Program (ATP)
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Duration: 23 Months
About the MPNU Apprentice Training Program
- The Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP) is a foundation-level training program for young Nigerians interested in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas industry.
- The program will equip them with knowledge and skills.
- This program has been run since 1995 by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU), an affiliate of ExxonMobil Corporation and operator of the Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPCL).
- The ATP will run for 23 months (approximately) at the MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC) in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. This opportunity presents classroom and practical learning experiences, including on-the-job attachments at operating facilities.
- Upon completing the program, participants will receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their field of study (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations).
Eligibility Criteria | MPNU Apprentice Training Program
- Must be Nigerians
- Must possess a government issued Identity card (Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Must have a National Diploma (ND) in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019.
Application Closing Date
23rd August 2023.
Read also: BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Program.
How to Apply for Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Apprentice Training Program 2023.
- Visit https://dragnetscreening.ng/mobil
- Click on the application link above.
- Click “GET STARTED”
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Applicants with higher qualifications will not be considered.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- No MPN apprenticeship/job advertisement requires payment of any processing or registration fee.