Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment for Procurement Personnel (Vendors): The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) invites applications from qualified Vendors / organisations for the position of: Procurement Personnel. The position is located in Abuja. Interested Vendors /organisations should possess relevant qualifications.
The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) was established through an Act of the Parliament in 1960 to complement public authorities in humanitarian interventions with the mandate to prevent and alleviate human suffering at times of peace or conflict, and to support individuals and communities to respond effectively to emergencies, without any form of discrimination as to class, gender, race, political opinions or religion.
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
We invite applications for the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Personnel (Vendors)
Nigeria Red cross society is seeking capable and competent vendors to supply items (Hygiene kits) for its on-going program across the country.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021 at 10am (Abuja time).
How to Apply NRCS Recruitment for Procurement Personnel (Vendors)
Interested and qualified candidates / organisation should submit their bid or sample in hard copy, sealed envelopes to:
Nigerian Red Cross Society, National Headquarters,
Plot 589, T.O.S Benson Crescent,
Off N. Okonjo-Iweala, Utako District,
Click Here to Download the Bidding Documents (Hygiene Kits)
Important Information and Notice
- Nigerian Red Cross Society does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest tender or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
- Kindly note that Submission of complete Sample of the Hygiene kit is compulsory.
- For enquiries send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 8:30 am -5:00 pm Monday to Friday.