Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program 2022: Ericsson Nigeria invites applications for the 2022 Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Procurement & Supplier Chain Management, Economics, Commercial Acumen or any equivalent qualification.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
RELATED: Guinea Insurance Graduate Trainee Scheme 2022
Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program 2022.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program
Req ID: 652203
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program will start in March 2022 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner Graduate. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business relations with suppliers.
Ericsson Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program Requirements
- Graduates of the year 2019 or 2020 with the following Bachelor’s Degrees: Business Administration, Procurement & Supplier Chain Management, Economics, Commercial acumen or any equivalent qualification
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their Bachelor‘s Degree by latest December 2020.
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
You will bring:
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Good communication and social skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel
- Financial acumen & skills
- Business Modelling & Understanding Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action.
What We are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You May Also Like:
- How To Check Npower NEXIT Training Status 2022
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
- How To Apply Canadian Permanent Residency 2022 | Complete Guide
- NDA 74th RC Course & General Requirements For Admission 2022
- Gombe Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- JAMB Rejects NABTEB A’Level As Entry Requirement for DE Admission
- UNILAG Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2021/2022
- Kwararafa University Wukari Admission List 2021/2022
- African Union (AU) Recruitment 2022 [6 Positions]
- UI Distance Learning (ODeL) Admission Form 2021/2022
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Latest News Today (NSCDC)
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st Batch
- Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [ND Full-Time Courses]
- Borno State University (BOSU) Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Npower Registration Portal 2022 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Tejumola Olaniyan Creative Writers-in-Residence Fellowship 2022