UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2020/2021: The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise.
University of Uyo, UNIUYO direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
READ ALSO: UNIUYO Post-UTME Form 2020/2021
Table of Contents
- Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Buhari: 774000 To Be Employed On Special Public Works Programme
- Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship 2021 for Ph.D Students & Graduates
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form
- United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & How to Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
How to Apply UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
CLOSING DATE: Until Further Notice.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875