ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) is now selling forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes (PGD and MBA) for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain the ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master of Business Administration for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- NCEE Common Entrance Exam Timetable for Unity Schools 2021
- Common Entrance Exam Registration Form 2021 for Unity Schools
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- Study in Germany: DAAD Leadership for Africa Scholarships 2021/2022
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2021/2022
- University of Leeds Head of School Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022
- Lingnan University International Scholarships 2021 in Hong Kong
ABU Distance Learning PGDE Programme Description & Requirements
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Education teaches an approach that will stay with its students throughout their careers. You’ll learn everything the qualified teacher needs to know about planning, teaching, learning, assessing, policies and processes. Our focused and flexible NUC accredited programme will deliver the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Candidates who possess the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctorate in any field
*If English and Mathematics are missing, applicants will be required to sign an undertaking at the point of screening, stating that the missing subjects’ results will be provided before graduation.
- Master in Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice (MLCJ)
- Master in Information Management (MIM)
- Master in Public Administration (MPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)(with 3 Specializations):
- MBA – Finance and Investment Specialization
- MBA – Human Resources Specialization
- MBA – Marketing Specialization
- Master in Public Health (MPH) (with 3 Specializations):
- MPH – Epidemiology
- MPH – Environmental and Occupational Health
- MPH – Health Promotion and Prevention
How to Apply for ABU Distance Learning PGD & MBA Admission Form
Start your application into Ahmadu Bello University, Distance Learning Centre here. We are available to answer all your questions and support you.
Apply Here – https://apply.abudlc.edu.ng/
Application form cost N10,000 Naira plus 300 Naira Bank Charges.
NOTE: After you have successfully submitted and paid for your application, you will receive an offer of provisional admission via email inviting you for a screening exercise where you will be required to present hard copies of all relevant credentials (WASSCE, NECO, GCE) etc.).
Apply Now to secure your place at ABU DLC.
You can also ﬁnd them on social media platforms to have your questions answered: Facebook: ABU Distance Learning | Twitter: @abu_dlc | WhatsApp: 09039448743