ABU Distance Learning JAMB Regularization for Admitted Candidates: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) regularization for candidates admitted into Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Undergraduate Programmes.
JAMB Regularization for Candidates Admitted into Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Undergraduate Programmes.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Centre (DLC) management has published the procedure for admitted candidates to regularize their admission with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
All new students are expected to visit the nearest JAMB state office in their state of domicile with their relevant documents of admission to regularize their admissions. This should be done unfailingly immediately after the conclusion of screening and admission before the commencement of their first examination in the Centre.
It should be noted that the above procedure for the regularization can only be done in a state office of JAMB and not in a JAMB CBT accredited Centre. The JAMB presently charged N3,500 for the service. This is without prejudice to any adjustments that may be made by JAMB in the future.
The regularization should be done on the Distance Learning Program platform on the JAMB portal only not on part-time or sandwich platform.
In conclusion of the above procedure and acquisition of a JAMB regularization number, the evidence as provided by JAMB should be submitted to the liaison offices or sent to the Secretary’s office at the Distance Learning Centre’s Headquarters for further processing.
- NCEE Common Entrance Exam Timetable for Unity Schools 2021
- Common Entrance Exam Registration Form 2021 for Unity Schools
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- Study in Germany: DAAD Leadership for Africa Scholarships 2021/2022
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2021/2022
- University of Leeds Head of School Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022
- Lingnan University International Scholarships 2021 in Hong Kong