University of Leeds Head of School Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022: The University of Leeds under the School of Performance and Cultural Industries is offering Full Home/EU fee or 50% of International fee waivers to academically vibrant students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Three full fee scholarships are available for a home/EU and international rated applicants. They will cover Full Home/EU fee or 50% of International fee, actual amount will vary according to programme.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, also taking into consideration the applicant’s relevant experience and supporting 300 word personal statement.
How to Apply University of Leeds Head of School Excellence Scholarship.
Applicants should have enrolled to study at the University of Leeds for the 2021-22 entry year and they can apply for the Head of School Excellence Scholarship.
- The applicants should submit a personal statement which must cover:
- Reasons for wanting to study in the School of Performance and Cultural Industries, and for the course you have chosen.
- Relevant skills and experience including academic, creative or professional achievements.
- Any aspirations you have for your time spent studying with us.
Application Deadline: Friday 28 May 2021