Study in Germany: DAAD Leadership for Africa Scholarships 2021/2022: The Germany Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is pleased to announce the Leadership for Africa Master’s Degree Scholarships in Germany targeted at students from selected African countries to study for the next academic year.
This scholarship program is for who candidates from Cameroon, Ivory Coast and Senegal have successful completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree which qualifies to study for a master at an officially recognized university in Germany.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree which qualifies to study for a master at an officially recognized university in Germany
- A Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree of at least 2nd class upper division level is required. For francophone countries: A Licence or Maîtrise degree at the level of at least “assez bien” is required
- Not more than 6 years should have passed since the completion of the last academic degree
- Good English or good German language skills
- Notification of admission from the German host university for the desired master study programme; Please note that the applicant itself is responsible for ensuring to apply for admission at the host university by the due date. If notification of admission or the application process itself is not yet available at the time of application, it must be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study begins. A Scholarship Award Letter from the DAAD is only valid if you have been admitted to a master study programme at a public German Institute for Higher Education.
- DAAD Leadership for Africa Scholarships will cover;
- If necessary: Language course (2, 4 or 6 months) in Germany
- Accompanying study programme
- Monthly scholarship rate payments of 861 EURO
- Adequate health, accident, and private/personal liability insurance in Germany
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- If applicable, family allowance and monthly rent subsidy
How to Apply for DAAD Leadership for Africa Scholarships.
- You can access the DAAD portal by clicking on “Submitting An Application” tab and then “Application portal” button at the end of the page. Here you will find an online application form in which you can enter your application data.
- It is important that you read through the complete application instruction before you begin application
Detailed description of required documents should be viewed at the official page. You will be required to submit the following documents with you application;
- DAAD application form duly completed (available on the DAAD Portal)
- Curriculum vitae (max. 3 pages)
- Letter of motivation (1-3 pages)
- Proof of necessary language skills
- University degree certificate/Transcripts
- A summary of your undergraduate project or thesis (1 Page)
- Copy of College/school-leaving certificate
Application Deadline: July 2nd, 2021