Osun State University, UNIOSUN resumption date for the commencement of the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has announced the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
UNIOSUN Resumption Date.
UNIOSUN students are advised to resume for the Harmattan semester on 4th January, 2021.
Examinations are slated to commence as follows:
- Harmattan Semester Examinations for 300 – 500 levels Wednesday, 7th April – Tuesday, 20th April
- Harmattan Semester Examinations (100 – 200 level): Monday, 26th April – Friday, 7th May
- Rain Semester Examination: Monday, 2nd August – Friday, 20th August
The 2020/2021 academic session will end on 10th September 2021.