Osun State University, UNIOSUN acceptance fee amount and payment details for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
READ ALSO: FUD IJMB Admission Form 2021/2022 Session
UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards).
Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is 29th January 2021.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan