FUD IJMB Admission Form 2021/2022 Session: Federal University Dutse (FUD) is now selling application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FUD IJMB admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Requirements: Minimum of five (5) O’level credits, including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for FUD IJMB Admission Form
Prospective applicants can obtain the form at FUD consultancy services directorate Dutse or FUD remedial study centre Maiduguri road, Kano upon payment of non-refundable application fee of N5,000 only at FUD Microfinance Bank Dutse or any Branch of Fidelity Bank PLC FUD consultancy services Account No: 4011303759.
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan