Federal University Dutse (FUD) IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023: Federal University Dutse (FUD) is now selling application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the FUD IJMB admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Requirements: Minimum of five (5) O’level credits, including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for FUD IJMB Admission Form
Prospective applicants can obtain the form at FUD consultancy services directorate Dutse or FUD remedial study centre Maiduguri road, Kano upon payment of non-refundable application fee of N5,000 only at FUD Microfinance Bank Dutse or any Branch of Fidelity Bank PLC FUD consultancy services Account No: 4011303759.
Deadline: 31st March 2022.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form – 74th Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan