UNILAG Online Post UTME Screening Date & Guidelines 2021/2022: University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening exercise date and guidelines for the 2021/2022 academic session will be conducted online.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) management has announced the schedule and the guidelines for the conduct of the 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates can start checking their P-UTME test scheduled dates and time. They are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Guidelines
The University of Lagos 2021/2022 Post-UTME aptitude test will commence from Monday 1st to Friday 5th November 2021.
Below are the UNILAG Post UTME Examination Instructions:
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Do not read your questions out during the aptitude test. This will result to disqualification.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask, face caps, earpiece or headphone during the test is prohibited.
- Candidates should note that they can ONLY LOG IN on their scheduled date and time.
Kindly note that recommended browser versions to use during the test are: Google Chrome 86 / Mozilla Firefox 84 or later.