UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session: The University of Jos (UNIJOS) School of Postgraduates Studies is now selling application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply UNIJOS postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Doctoral, Academic and Professional Masters’ and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes of the University of Jos in the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Oral Interview Schedule for Non-Teaching Staff
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2020 & How to Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2020 – NPF Recruitment Portal Login
- How to Apply N-Power Recruitment 2020 Application Form for Nigerians
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Existing Applicants To Upload Their Credentials Portal
UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. A candidate seeking admission must possess five credit passes including English and Mathematics and other relevant subjects at O’ Level. Candidates seeking Admission into a Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Jos must hold a good (First or second class) Honours Degree of this University or of other Universities recognized by the Senate of University of Jos. The first degree must be in a discipline relevant to the programme into which admission is being sought.
2. A candidate seeking admission into an M.Phil/Ph.D programme must in addition possess a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline. M.Phil/Ph.D candidates are in addition required to have returned a Cumulative Score Average (CSA) of 60% and above in the final assessment result for the Master’s Degree as well as 60% and above in the Research Project. On admission, M.Phil/Ph.D candidates register for M.Phil in the first instance and on satisfactory performance may be subsequently upgraded to Ph.D registration.
3. For all admissions, degree result transcripts are required.
4. All Advertised programmes will run on a full-time basis.
How to Apply UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form.
Create an Account
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on FORMS APPLICATION
- Click on Masters Programme
- Fill in the Account Registration Form and click Register. An account activation Link is sent to the email provided. Login to the email and click on the Link to activate the account and launch the log in page to continue Or Pay Application Form Charge
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter the email and password used to create an account
- Click on Login to launch a personalized dashboard
- Click on Application Charge and then on Pay Application Charges.
- A window containing payment details will be displayed.
- Click SELECT PAYMENT
- Select your preferred payment option (Bank Branch, Card, etc) and provided the details required
- Follow the prompt through until payment is successful
- Print the receipt upon successful payment. Also print the other copy of the receipt sent to your email.
- Fill in the Application Form
- visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on LOGIN
- Type your email and password and then
- click Login to launch your personalized dashboard
- Click on My Profile
- Click on Add/Edit Bio-Data and fill in the online application form. (Ensure you enter all the information requested on all tabs: bio-data, result, sponsor, next of kin as well as passport and signature upload)
- Click on Submit when all tabs are correctly completed (a form will be generated for you. Print and keep for future reference)
Deadline: Not Specified.
- Only valid and functional email address and phone number should be used. All further correspondences will be done through the email address and phone number provided.
- Referees forms are sent electronically. You must therefore provide referees’ valid and functional email addresses and phone numbers. Note that once the referee form is correctly completed, it will automatically go to the relevant Department
- Corrections on personal information or change of course after completion of application form may attract a fee. Therefore, ensure the online form is carefully and correctly completed.