UNIBEN Teaching Hospital HND Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) is now selling forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Training Schools, Benin City, School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Higher National Diploma programmes.
- UBTH SHIM Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- UBTH Community Health Officers Admission Form 2020/2021
- UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2020/2021
- UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- Best Antivirus Software for Windows Computers 2020
Table of Contents
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN), NYSC and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME). Graduates of the school are now eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital HND Form Entry Requirements.
- Candidate must possess the National Diploma (ND) Certificates in Health Information Management in addition to meeting the requirements for the normal admission as stipulated for ND programme.
- Holders of Technician certificates in Health Information Management from Schools or Colleges of Health Technology may be considered for admission if such schools have been accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN). Such candidates must meet the requirements as stipulated in a (i) above.
- Candidates with Technician Certificates in Health Information Management with Upper Credits and above, issued by Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) may be considered for admission into the HND Programme, provided they meet the entry requirements in a (i) above.
- Candidates must possess Certificates or Letter of One-Year Industrial Training (I.T) from a reputable organization in the Health Industry.
How to Apply UNIBEN Teaching Hospital HND Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
i. Application Forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
ii. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand (N7, 000.00) Naira only; payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – School of Health Information Management using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
Closing Date: Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 4th September, 2020.
Date: Saturday 26th September, 2020
Venue: The School Premises in UBTH
Time: 9:00am prompt
For further enquiries, call: 08063921117, 08080859693.