Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH School of Health Information Management, Benin City for the 2020/2021 academic session NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) programmes.
- UBTH Community Health Officers Admission Form 2020/2021
- UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2020/2021
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN), NYSC and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME). Graduates of the school are now eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, GCE, S SCE, NECO or NABTEB in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other subject from: Physics, Geography, Economics and Government.
- Candidates who wrote the 2020 JAMB / UTME and had reasonable Jamb scores are eligible to apply.
How to Apply UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME.
i. Application Forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
ii. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand (N7, 000.00) Naira only; payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – School of Health Information Management using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
For further enquiries, call: 08063921117, 08080859693.
Closing Date: Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 4th September, 2020.
UBTH Post UTME Screening Date:
Date: Saturday 26th September, 2020
Venue: The School Premises in UBTH
Time: 9:00am prompt