St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Interview, Entrance Exam Results 2021/2022: St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing entrance examination result, screening and interview schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing has released the results of applicants that participated in its last entrance examination and also released the screening and interview schedule for successful candidates.
- HONNIF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & HND Students
- NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
- NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2021 – www.nigerialng.com
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2021 [ims.army.mil.ng]
- PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 in Nigerian Federal Universities
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- Reason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
The list of candidates that passed the entrance examination held on 18th June 2021 is available on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
The successful candidates are to come for the screening and interview on the days allotted to them as pasted, which commences on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th August 2021.
Each candidate is to pay N5,000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only at the venue for the screening.
You are to come with your original certificates (WAEC, NECO, Testimonials, Birth Certificate, State of Origin,etc).
Each candidate is to get a letter of good behaviour from the Pastor of their Church or Imam of their Mosque, and a sponsorship commitment from their sponsors. For Catholics: in addition, they should bring their Baptismal card.
The screening/interview commences daily by 8.00 am at the SCHOOL OF NURSING CONFERENCE ROOM.
THE CANDIDATE’S PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
FAILURE TO COME FOR AN INTERVIEW ON THE SLATED DATE WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO AFTERWARD.