FUTO 3rd Supplementary Form 2021/2022 | CHANGE OF COURSE: Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO 3rd supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose names are not yet admitted) for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to the FUTO Merit Admission List that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
READ ALSO: FCE (Technical) Gombe Direct Entry Admission List 2021/2022
Table of Contents
FUTO 3rd Supplementary Form 2021/2022 | CHANGE OF COURSE.
Candidates who were involved in the 2021/2022 FUTO Post UTME screening exercise and obtained a minimum aggregate score of 40, that the University has commenced online registration for the 2021/2022 2nd Supplementary Admissions Exercise.
Registration commences on Tuesday, March 08, 2022, and closes on Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE/ CUT OFF POINT|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||MERIT||CATCH MENT|
|a||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|b||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEMAND PHY||40||40|
|2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)|
|a||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|b||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||GEO, MTH & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/TEC H DRAWING / FINE ARTS||45||40|
|4||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATIONTECHNOLOGY (SLIT)|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||MTH, PHY & ANY OF CHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|b||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||MTH, PHY & ANY OF CHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|5||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)|
|a||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|b||GEOLOGY (GLY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||45|
|c||MATHEMATICS (MTH)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|d||PHYSICS (PHY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|e||STATISTICS (STA)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
FUTO Supplementary Admission Eligibility
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2021/2022 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- For old applicants: Proceed to step (8)
- For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iv)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
For support, contact: