PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 Awards in Nigerian Federal Universities: The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is pleased to announce the PTDF Scholarship 2021/22 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters and PhD) students in Nigerian Federal Universities.
PTDF is the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy.
READ ALSO: Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2021 [ims.army.mil.ng]
Table of Contents
PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 Awards in Nigerian Federal Universities.
PTDF Scholarship 2021/22 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Awards in Nigerian Federal Universities.
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- eason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in Nigerian Federal Universities, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed their first year and are currently in their second year of studies.
- Must possess a National Identity Number (NIN) and will be required to verify their NIN via the portal before proceeding with the application.
- Applicants must be students of Federal Universities and for specific courses
- Must possess valid admission letter into the University.
- Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of successful candidates.
Applicants are to note the following:
- A selection panel will be constituted to assess applications using the following criteria.
- Academic merit as evidenced by quality of degrees, full academic transcripts, other professional qualifications acquired and relevant publications to be referenced by applicants.
- Membership of professional bodies.
- The viability of the study/research plan (PhD applicants only)
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate (MSC) applicants are required to make a case for their scholarship by submitting a statement of purpose stating the reason(s) they wish to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the industry and its expected impact on national development.
- While PhD applicants are required to submit a research proposal of not more than 6 pages to include topic, introduction, literature review, research question(s), novelty, methodology, mode of data collection(s), expected outcome(s), relevance to the industry and appropriate references.
- Only undergraduate applicants undertaking studies in oil and gas related fields (as advertised) will be considered and the final selection shall be based on grades on their transcripts (transcripts must be signed and stamped by HOD/Exams Officer or any authorized staff).
How to Apply for PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022.
Application is free and can be accessed from the PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL: scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng
Interested applicants for the PTDF 2021/22 In-Country Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate are to apply online before the application deadline as late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: PTDF Application portal will be opened on Monday July 5 to Friday August 13, 2021