NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals for its 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the NLNG postgraduate scholarship to study in the United Kingdom (UK) is July 31, 2021.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2021. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- Reason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
How to Apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
Apply Before: July 31, 2021.
Important Information and Notice
- Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Selection Test will take the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
- Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on status of their application.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship
Application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.