David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2021 Registration Guideline: David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) is now accepting applications from citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation for its 2021 Undergraduate scholarship scheme. The deadline for submission of application for David Oyedepo Scholarship is January 26, 2021.
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting our vision and goals. The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.
The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at the prestigious Covenant University and Landmark University in Nigeria. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our society, through the yearly programs and community development initiatives integrated in the 5-year duration of the scholarship. The scholarship program covers the full academic fees for a 5-year duration of study and in some categories, travels and living expenses for the duration of the course of study.
Each awarded candidate becomes a David Oyedepo Foundation Scholar (DOF Scholar) and is expected to meet up with the requirements in order to remain a DOF Scholar.
“I believe education is the key to unlocking the destiny of Africa. A major investment in the education of our people would go a long way in improving the economic situation of many African Nations.”
Dr David Oyedepo
David Oyedepo Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen of Nigeria or have a permanent residence in any African Nation.
- be proficient in Writing, Speaking & Reading English
- possess a record of exceptional and outstanding performance at the secondary school level which is calculated by; having at least 20 marks above JAMB cut-off mark for Nigerian Citizens.
- already have begun applications to covenant or Landmark university
- have recorded at least 80% average or 4.0 CGPA/5.0 in secondary or High school Transcripts.
- be between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The deadline for applications for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program is 26 January 2021.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign